Updated January 4th 2022
The combination of three years of learnings and innovation comes together to create Jaaims 2.0, the next generation of our market leading AI investing app. Delivering not just what you need but what you desire.
Jaaims 2.0 delivers a revitalised and completely new intuitive design with more functionality, data feeds and customisation for all of your investing needs.
- A new trading dashboard with a graph, market indicators and customisable news insights
- Increased equity allowance and fund sizes
- In app Broker fee comparison section for all connected Brokers.
- Tasks to help you set up your app correctly
- New pricing and plan options
Integrated News Feeds
Stay up to date with the latest news, opinion and analysis pieces on your favourite stocks.
Filter by region and customise what you see. Plus, gain access to our research pieces conducted by our in-house analysts.
Fundamentals by Jaaims
Our most exciting update to date, Fundamentals by Jaaims, the most comprehensive source of stock data all from the palm of your hand!
Log into Jaaims and access research on your favourite stock such as:
- Historic price data of stocks since inception and daily price statistics
- Key valuation metrics such as EPS, PEG, PE and other valuation ratios
- Last reporting year financials
- Insider and short share statistics
- Detailed ESG analysis including performance indicators
- Key personnel and shareholder information.
ESG Investing with Jaaims
- ESG scores in relation to Social, Environmental and Governance scores
- ESG performance summary – Underperformance, Average Performance and Over performance
- Identification of key risk industries like the production of Palm Oil, Coal and Weapons to name a few.
Traders will also be able to customise Jaaims’ flagship Smart Portfolio, a multi-strategy growth portfolio targeting an annual return of 10 percent per annum over a rolling five-year period. After this latest upgrade, customers will be able to exclude stocks by ESG risk sectors and /or ESG ratings as well as being able to exclude individual stocks, and set parameters to target specific sectors they are interested in. Jaaims’ AI will use these parameters to provide stock recommendations based on its algorithm.
ETFs by Jaaims
In response to a surging interest in ETFs amongst retail investors, from December 8th customers on the Jaaims platform will also be able to diversify their portfolio by trading ten ETFs:
- BetaShares Crypto Innovators ETF (ASX: CRYP)
- iShares ASX 200 ETF (ASX:IOZ)
- iShares US S&P 500 ETF (ASX:IHVV)
- iShares MSCI World ETF (ASX:IHL)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets (ASX:IEM)
- Vanguard Australian Shares High Yield ETF (ASX:VHY)
- iShares AU Treasury ETF (ASX:IGB)
- iShares AU Corporate Bond ETF (ASX:IAF)
- iShares Global Corporate Bond ETF (ASX:IHCB)
- Vanguard AU Property ETF (ASX:VAP)
We have now replaced the old Model Portfolio with six new portfolios containing 50 equities with each portfolio configured at the time of activation by you. Portfolio options include:
This growth portfolio contains the top 50 performing growth stocks determined by Jaaims. These stocks are selected from the Australian and United States markets. Growth stocks are stocks that have capital appreciation as its primary goal, with little or no dividend payouts.
This diversified portfolio contains the top 50 performing income stocks determined by Jaaims. These stocks are selected from the Australian and United States markets. Income stocks are stocks which focus on strong fundamentals and dividend yields
This diversified portfolio contains a mix of the top 50 income and growth stocks as determined by Jaaims. These stocks are selected from the Australian and United States markets.
ESG Top Performers Portfolio
This diversified portfolio contains a mix of the top 50 ESG performers using the ESG Performance Rating available in the app. These stocks are selected using all markets.
Australia Top 50
This portfolio contains the top 50 traded ASX200 stocks by market capitalisation at the time the portfolio is activated or refreshed
US Top 50
This portfolio contains the top 50 traded US stocks by market capitalisation at the time the portfolio is activated or refreshed.
New Watchlist Feature Released
Introducing the much anticipated watchlist where users can now operate a watchlist separated from their trading portfolio. This means you can have the Smart Portfolio activated whilst still having a list of equities you can manage, watch and set SMS alerts on rating changes and indicator alerts.
Position sizing changes
One of the most heavily requested upgrades by our customers, we have now removed automated position sizing and enabled traders to set limits on how much they would like executed per trade. This has been deployed across all trading options so if you are using Standard or Freemium subscription, you will need to log into the app and set a limit amount. No further trades will be made until such time.
Free trial changes
With Jaaims 2.0 you now receive a free 14 day trial on our Professional plan, granting access to our flag ship product, the Smart Portfolio.
Ready to get started? Join Jaaims here.