There is never a typical day at Jaaims, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity. If you have no respect for the status quo and you’re a round peg in a square hole please read on, this life changing opportunity might be for you!
With our company positioned for rapid growth, we are seeking a growth marketer with a passion for building a community who will work within our marketing team in the aim of increasing customer awareness, acquisition and growth. This role will require you to be passionate about driving community engagement across multiple platforms and ability to produce content which resonates with a range of customer types.
Position Title: Marketing Co-Ordinator, Community & Growth
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary Range: AUD$60,000 > AUD$70,000 + Bonus
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Be able to respond quickly to our customer requests and provide solution-based outcomes.
- Be an influencer and community leader, driving engagement with external stakeholders.
- Communicate and be a point of contact to some of our suppliers and partners.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and work with our customers, suppliers and partners in finding resolutions that benefit them as well as the business.
- Able to build rapport with customers, suppliers and partners interpreting their needs and expectations.
- Be able to speak to our customers and support our customer service team when required.
- Ability to generate content strategies, idea generation and copy writing for all channels.
- Assist the team in managing all social media channels including driving engagement and building a community in closed group forums
- Track, measure and analyse ongoing performance of all digital campaign activity, including recommended real-time optimisation strategies.
- Identify and implement innovative digital marketing initiatives leading to increased engagement and conversion opportunities.
- Drive the evaluation and adoption of new digital formats, channels and opportunities including development and communication of test and learn strategies and tactics.
- Create, optimise and format artwork for social media, digital advertising and website
- Maintain effective communication with the entire team across all departments.
- Generate reports and create presentations for internal or external review as directed by management.
- Undertake promotional activities such as industry nights, trade shows and company/product presentations upon request.
- Provide intelligence information to Management including detailed data analytic reports.
- Assist in the management of data and the maintenance of our proprietary technology.
Qualifications, Aptitude & Knowledge
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in a mid-level marketing, digital and or content development role and/or from a technology sector.
- Experience with social media advertising including strategy, execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Proven experience in the delivery of digital marketing specifically social media marketing.
- Have the capability to understand compliance and restrictions in financial services offering.
- Superior organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to show initiative, work collaboratively, prioritise work requirements, consult appropriately and respond to direction.
- Willingness to learn and understand the business and internal processes.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication and literature skills. Communications/PR or Copywriting experience highly regarded.
Location, hours and travel
- Work from our new office in Surry Hills.
- International and domestic travel may be required.
- Full-time employment hours apply.
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and current CV: https://www.seek.com.au/job/55031284