Position Title: Investor Relations, Jaaims
Reports To: General Manager
Dotted Line: Senior Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: $70,000 + bonus
Commencement date: When possible
About the role
The primary function of the Client Services team is to provide support to our clients in getting set up with our app, Jaaims.
What you will bring to the team:
The successful candidate will be energetic with a can-do attitude who strives in a competitive and high-pressure environment. This is a hands-on role that requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additionally, you should have:
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in customer service
- Some experience in financial services is essential
- Ability to make outbound calls to clients as they sign up to our subscriptions
- Proven ability to meet targets on a regular basis
- High-level computer literacy skills
- Experience using CRMs and other systems, including Hubspot and Message Media
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Make outgoing calls, online chat and emails to existing and new clients
- Guide our clients through broker connections, identity checks and general support
- Ongoing account management of clients
- Provide additional support and assist clients with setting up their portfolios where required
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly targets
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Uncapped bonus
- Hybrid home and Sydney CBD office location
- Social and collaborative team
- Monthly and quarterly team social events
- Willing to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part time for the right candidate.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity. If you have no respect for the status quo and you’re a round peg in a square hole please read on, this life changing opportunity might be for you!
To apply to this position, email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role.
Jaaims is an automated trading app that uses AI to derive buy and sell predictions. We analyse over 10 million pieces of data daily across 1,000+ global stocks in the ASX200, FTSE100, S&P500 and the XETRA.
About Neural One
Neural One is Jaaims’ high-end brand targeted to high nett worth clients.