Position Title: Client Services Manager (Financial Services)
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Dotted line: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time, part time / flexible working arrangements considered for the right candidate.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary $70, 000 + uncapped bonus
Jaaims is an automated trading app that uses AI to derive buy and sell predictions. We analyse over 10 million pieces of data daily across 1,000 global stocks in the ASX200, FTSE100, S&P500 and the XETRA.
With our company positioned for rapid growth, we are seeking a Client Service & Support Consultant to join our Client Services & Support team.
About the role
The primary function of the Client Services & Support team is to provide support to our clients after they have been onboarded by the Client Services Manager.
What you will bring to the team:
The successful candidate will be energetic with a can-do attitude who strives in a competitive and high-pressure environment. This is a hands-on role that requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as project management and problem solving skills.
Additionally, you should have:
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in customer service / client facing roles
- Some experience in financial services is essential
- Ability to make outbound calls to clients as they sign up to our subscriptions
- Proven ability to meet targets on a regular basis
- High-level computer literacy skills
- Experience using CRMs and other systems, including Hubspot and Message Media
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Make outgoing calls to existing and new clients
- Guide our clients through broker connections, identity checks and general support
- Ongoing account management of clients
- Provide additional support and assist clients with setting up their portfolios where required
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly targets
- Be the point of contact for our connected brokers and collaborate with them to resolve any client issues or concerns
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities
- Uncapped bonus
- Surry Hills office location
- Social and collaborative team
- Whisky Wednesday
- Monthly and quarterly team social events
- Willing to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part time for the right candidate.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity. If you have no respect for the status quo and you’re a round peg in a square hole please read on, this life changing opportunity might be for you!
To apply to this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role.