This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals, where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
With our company positioned for rapid growth, we are seeking an Administrative Support Consultant to join our team. This role will very much suit an all-rounder, who likes to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You will be helping our customer support team, working with our marketing team in delivering campaigns, through to working with operations to ensure the smooth daily operation of the business.
If you are a punctual, energetic and self-motivated individual that enjoys working in a fast paced environment, we would love to have you in our team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Be able to respond quickly to our customer requests and provide solution-based outcomes
- Communicate and be a point of contact to some of our suppliers and partners as the business grows
- Problem solve effectively and work with our customers, suppliers and partners in finding resolutions that benefit them as well as the business
- Be able to speak to our customers and support our customer service team when required
- Maintain effective communication with the entire team across all departments
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the company across all departments when required
- Assist and support team leaders in day to day tasks and operations by generating reports and offering other administrative support required
- Assist with day to day administration of Australian management team
Qualifications, Aptitude & Knowledge
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office skills and high-level computer literacy
- High competencies in business acumen
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Lateral thinker who is able to find creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to manage a high workload under pressure with changing priorities and be able to exercise effective delegation and control
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, personable nature with the ability to inspire
- Financial services industry experience highly regarded but not essential
- Must have a Higher School Certificate
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and current CV: https://www.seek.com.au/job/57067867