Position Title: Marketing Support
Reports To: Marketing Manager, Operations
Dotted Line: Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary Range (OTE): AUD$60,000
Jaaims is an automated trading app that uses AI to derive buy and sell predictions. We analyse over 10 million pieces of data daily across 1,000 global stocks in the ASX200, FTSE100, S&P500 and the XETRA.
About the role
With our company positioned for rapid growth, we are seeking a Marketing Support/Assistant to help the marketing team shape our strategy for growth in the ANZ market. The primary function of the role would be versatile ranging from social media to event management and assisting the team where required.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Data entry and analysis
- Helping conduct and collate findings from market research
- Assisting in the distribution of subscriber newsletters and information
- Contributing to internal reports
- Reporting on success by monitoring key metrics
- Creating content for social media channels
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
- Liaising and strengthening relationships with suppliers and clients
This is a role suited for someone who has recently graduated with a relevant degree with some corporate experience or someone who has gained two or more years’ experience in marketing and/or communications. Most importantly, you will be able to showcase your ability to learn, agility and strong work ethic and have a genuine passion for marketing and brand messaging.
Key skills and attributes
- Bachelors in marketing, communications or equivalent highly desirable; or
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role
- Ability to learn about the financial industry and sectors
- General technology skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Social media comprehension highly regarded
- Experience in the financial services industry is desirable, but not required.
Why join the team?
- Collaborative environment that values new ideas and innovative thinking – your thoughts and ideas will be genuinely listened to
- With the company positioned for rapid growth, there will be a number of career advancement opportunities
- Be part of the FinTech start up journey where things can change quickly – that’s half the fun!
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Bonus structure
- New office located in Surry Hills
- Office dog (Chief Happiness Officer)
There is never a typical day at Jaaims, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
To apply to this position, email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role.