There is never a typical day at Jaaims, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in a fast paced and innovative environment, working with a highly collaborative group of individuals where your talents are nurtured in an inclusive culture that values diversity. If you have no respect for the status quo and you’re a round peg in a square hole please read on, this life changing opportunity might be for you!
With our company positioned for rapid growth, we are seeking a Manager, Performance Marketing to work within our creative team in the aim of increasing customer awareness, acquisition and of course, conversion. This role will require you to be passionate about all things digital, a romance for seeing a brand grow and someone who likes crushing targets! But beware, this is not your average company or team, so being average won’t cut it in this environment.
Position Title: Manager, Performance Marketing
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary Range: AUD$100,000 > $120,000 + Bonus
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Be able to respond quickly to our customer requests and provide solution-based outcomes.
- Communicate and be a point of contact to some of our suppliers and partners as the business grows.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and work with our customers, suppliers and partners in finding resolutions that benefit them as well as the business.
- Able to build rapport with customers, suppliers and partners interpreting their needs and expectations.
- Be able to speak to our customers and support our customer service team when required.
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- A/B and multivariate experiments expertise with strong analytical skills and the ability to make informed data driven suggestions and decisions.
- Manage all social media and digital verticals.
- Identify and implement innovative digital marketing initiatives leading to increased engagement and conversion opportunities.
- Drive the evaluation and adoption of new digital formats, channels and opportunities including development and communication of test and learn strategies and tactics.
- Maintain effective communication with the entire team across all departments.
- Generate reports and create presentations for internal or external review as directed by management.
- Undertake promotional activities such as industry nights, trade shows and company/product presentations upon request.
- Provide intelligence information to Management including detailed data analytic reports.
- Assist in the management of data and the maintenance of our proprietary technology.
- Develop, create and execute innovative digital strategies that scale our brand.
Qualifications, Aptitude & Knowledge
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert performance manager who thrives in a start-up environment and works collaboratively with product and tech teams. Track, measure and analyse ongoing performance of all digital campaign activity, including recommended real-time optimisation strategies.
- 5+ years’ experience in a mid-level marketing, digital and or lead gen/growth hacker role and/or from a technology sector.
- Expertise in collating and extracting valuable insights from multi-sourced data both internal and external
- Highly experienced with Google AdWords, Display, Paid Social Media advertising including strategy, execution, optimisation and analysis.
- Proven experience in the delivery of digital marketing specifically social media marketing, online advertising, SEM, SEO, website development and EDM marketing.
- Have the capability to understand compliance and restrictions in financial services offering.
- Superior organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to show initiative, work collaboratively, prioritise work requirements, consult appropriately and respond to direction.
- Willingness to learn and understand the business and internal processes.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Tertiary qualified from a credible University.
Location, hours and travel
- Work from our new office in Surry Hills.
- International and domestic travel may be required.
- Full-time employment hours apply.
Please apply with a cover letter and current CV: https://www.seek.com.au/job/55035720