Position Title: Business Development Manager (Financial Services)
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Dotted line: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary $85, 000 + uncapped bonus
About the role
The Business Development Manager (Financial Services) is required onsite at the Jaaims office and is primarily responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
We are seeking someone who has Financial Services experience because of the nature of the conversations you will have with our clients.
- Make outbound phone calls to identify the best subscription for our client’s investment strategy
- Identify possibilities for new acquisitions where required
- Nurture leads and customer relationships for ongoing retention
- Provide excellent customer support and resolving customer issues or complaints
- Work closely with our industry partners to ensure a seamless experience for our clients
- Five (5) + years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on lead conversion
- Experience in the financial services sector advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to meet targets on a regular basis
- High-level computer literacy skills
- Experience using CRMs and other systems, including Hubspot and Stripe
- Experience in account management and project management will be highly desirable
- Uncapped bonus
- Employee Share Programme
- Surry Hills office location
- Social and collaborative team
- Whisky Wednesday
- Monthly and quarterly team social events.
Jaaims is an automated trading app that uses AI to derive buy and sell predictions. We analyse over 10 million pieces of data daily across 1,000 global stocks in the ASX200, FTSE100, S&P500 and the XETRA.
To apply to this position, email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role.